How to calculate your website’s value
We all know that is useful to know how much each of our belongings worth. The same goes with our websites, it is essential to know what is their value so in case we want to sell them we can be sure that we are not giving them for cheap.
The factors that should be taken into account are many but the most important ones are:
- Average website traffic and the origin of it (Usually it is better to have more US than for example China traffic)
- Authority of the website which comes from the sites that our website is mentioned in. Other wise known as backlink profile
- Social Stats. Day after day social medias become more and more important and increase their share of the internet traffic
- Design and usefulness of the website
- And last but not least, the expected growth of a website.
There are a lot of websites where you can view backlink stats like open site explorer and you can always manually check facebook likes and tweets but it is better to have everything gathered and WebsiteValue.Report does exactly that. It doesn’t only show every possible statistic about your website including daily traffic, backlinks, likes and who is information but it also takes all the data into consideration and through its algorithm gives you a website value report for free which is also downloadable in pdf!